If a plant cannot live according to its nature, it dies; and so a man. —Thoreau I watched a documentary of a man who lived with bears in Alaska for ten-years. He walked amongst them every summer, in the deep wilderness. People thought he was crazy and more of a danger to the bears—overly-habituating them [...]
Listening to what your Nature tells you to Do… It’s the most simple and also the hardest thing to do in the world. But the rewards of listening to Nature are boundless. Nature is the greatest teacher in the world. Learn to listen to yourself and see how clear your purpose becomes. Allow clarity to [...]
Buy Transcendence report: click here ($7)
- Following Your Nature, Even to Death!
- Everything is BOTH Good and Bad
- 8 Sneaky, Clever, and Downright Dirty Ways To Quit Your Job
- My Secret Productivity Formula: Mate, Meditation, and Sleep
- Non Verbal Communication -- Language Without Words