Are you living in the now?
What do I mean by the now? Well, first let me ask you this?
How ya guys doin’ today?
Okay? Good? Or… AMAZING!!!?
Think about that for a second.
Why are you either Okay Good Or AMAZING?
What images arise in your head when you’re feeling
Okay Good Or AMAZING??
For those of you that said okay perhaps you thought of your average Monday. You got out of bed on time. Got into work on time. And your day is going by reasonably well.
For those of you that said good, maybe you woke up with a little spark in your eye and were ready to take charge of your day with the best intentions.
You were excited to get out of bed and make things happen. But now it’s midday and that passion you had when you woke up has totally fizzled away and you’re saying “shit… I hate Mondays!
And what about those of you that said AMAZING? If you were one of them, then good for you! You’re a part of the 5% of people who are taking control of their lives. You probably have a clear idea of:
- who you are,
- what you’re waking up to do in your life, and
- where you are going with your life.
You’re a part of the winner’s club. The small percentage of people who not only have BIG ideas, but actually make BIG things happen.
- You have a VISION and know how to get there.
- You know the power of the mind and how important it is to maintain a HEALTHY STATE of mind.
- Your beliefs are EMPOWERING and you’ve destroyed the poisonous limiting beliefs that hold you back.
- You have a STRATEGY to get what you want out life and be the happiest person you can be.
Were there any of you guys that said “BAD”?
Dave, my day is horrible. I feel horrible. I don’t like the way I’m living my life. I’m not sure what my passion and purpose is. And it was hard as hell to get out of bed today. And I don’t even want to think! about tomorrow.
Now, think for a second why you feel this way.
Why do you feel so bad?
Are you angry?
All of those?
Well, if you said anything short of “Amazing” then I have something to help change those okays, goods, and even bads into only one thing…
If want you to wake up each day and FEEL and KNOW, that’s today is the best day of your life. It’s time to start JUMPING out of bed and step into AWESOMENESS each day.
Let’s start with a few quotes from successful people:
I’m a risk taker. I get up in the morning knowing that I’m either going to have a spectacular win or loss that is going to be exciting. I prefer the former but either is more appealing than the warm death of mediocrity. —Dean Kamen
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. —Vince Lombardi
I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things he fears to do, provided he keeps doing them until he gets a record of successful experience behind him. —Eleanor Roosevelt
To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don’t isolate.—Michael Jordan
If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing. —Will Rogers
What did all these successful people have in common?
- Belief in themselves Desire for success Managed their States (mental and physiological)
- Destroyed all limiting beliefs and replaced them with Powerful Visions
- Had a vision and worked towards it
- Transcended their circumstances and created their circumstances
Earl Nightingale once did a show and spoke about how 100 people were asked what they wanted to be when then grew up. All of them said RICH and Successful (Doing what you want to be doing). By the age of 65 only 5 of them had succeeded.
Why was that?
What made those 5 special?
They had everything I just stated before:
- Belief in themselves
- Desire for success
- Destroyed limiting beliefs and replaced them with Powerful Visions
- Transcended their circumstances and created their circumstances
The #1 thing that was at the root of their success, without a doubt!, was
their ability to CONTROL THEIR STATE.
They were able to disassociate themselves from
And associate themselves with
They were able to FOCUS on their Goals which, in result
ATTRACTED their VISION
Where you focus, energy FLOWS
But most people need a little help with controlling their state. They need the necessary technology or tools to help them jumpstart into having the ability to control their state.
And for me, that technology has always been of a spiritual nature.
For the past several years, I’ve used:
- Alternated States of Consciousness
- And Various forms of Energy Work
To constantly hone and tune my mind for success. To not wait, but to go out and get whatever I want in life. To be in control of the mind and let it do what it was designed to do: serve you, not enslave you with the chains of emotions.
Now you may ask, “what in the world does meditation and altered states of consciousness have to do with Success?”
In short: EVERYTHING!
If you think for a SECOND! That any of those successful people above weren’t constantly meditating—whether they knew it or not—you’d be terribly mistaken!
MEDITATION and SUCCESS and synonyms! The person who understand that they are GREATER than their body, is the person who instantly,
Stops feeling sorry for themselves.
Stops making excuses for not having what they want in life
Stops allowing limiting beliefs to prevent them from achieving success
Stops crying and complaining about how unfair life is and STARTS taking IMMEDIATE ACTION
What’s Your Vision of Success?
You want to wake up feeling AMAZING, right?
You want to be SUCCESSFUL, which means to be doing what you want to be doing, right?
You want to JUMP OUT OF BED and EXPLODE with PASSION to seize the day, right?
After several years of using various forms of spiritual technology, I know that the key to success is having the ability to manage, fine-tune, and control your STATE.
And meditation, altered states of consciousness, and energy work has always been my greatest KEY to SUCCESS.
Trust me, if you don’t program yourself—with positive goals, affirmations, and strong visions—then you’ll be programmed with lack of motivation, feeling unworthy, and hopelessness from outside forces. And you don’t want that.
What would you do with the Ability to control your State?
- Would you get BEYOND the emotional storms of your mind and push forward with your passions?
- Would you finally start MAKING things happen in life instead of WAITING for them to just appear?
- Would you start to CREATE the circumstances you want —financial freedom, happiness, finding your passion, etc..—instead of accepting your current state of unhappiness and lack of motivation?
What is Success?
Success simply means that you are living the life that you want to be living.
It means that if you’ve always wanted to teach English to little kids, then you’re doing just that!
Whatever it is that you’ve dreamt about and are actually DOING NOW!
That is SUCCESS!
I’ll leave you with this:
The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can’t find them, make them. The 5% of ultra-successful make their own circumstances no matter in which country they reside!George Bernard Shaw
TAKE ACTION TODAY!
Not tomorrow, a week from now, or a year from now. Learn how to grab the reigns on your mind and how to CONTROL YOUR STATE. Because without becoming a master of your mind, you’ll remain a slave to fear, not feeling good enough, and false, limiting beliefs that poison your desire to succeed.
Here’s something special for you: I’ve put together a bundle of my top ebooks to help you get started today to control your state. These books cover everything you need to reclaim your mind and start taking immediate action. Topics covered: meditation, affirmations, expanding your consciousness, energy work, breaking out of limiting beliefs, empowering yourself, and more.
Get all of these books PLUS 2 bonus PDFs, for only $12.97.
Read some related articles:
- “Happiness Expectations” Will Suck The Life Out of YOU What are “Happiness Expectations”? They are those things that you tell yourself that you currently don’t have, and the only way that you can be...
- Learn to Observe and Overcome Stress, Worry, and Anxiety I get a lot of questions from all sorts of people, since I have, like, a million-and-one videos online. But I have to say, most...
- Learn from an Entrepreneur’s Mistakes You no longer need to feel compelled to make and learn from your mistakes. I have had plenty of life experience that can help guide...
- Why Should I Learn A Foreign Language ? Why Should I Learn A Foreign Language ? The answer — Why Not ! Learning a NEW language will open up so many NEW doors...